Here’s the latest information from Pastor David at Catalyst regarding our Sunday In-Person Service
We are so thankful to God to be able to gather in person, as a community of believers. We are endeavoring to do so with several precautions in place. Here is a list of a few of them:
- – Temperatures are being taken as people arrive
- – Hand sanitizer and face masks are available for all to use.
- – Chairs are separated to about half of our capacity, and we are eliminating hand shaking and hugging etc. (something not easy to do for our church)
- – The church is using an electrostatic sanitizing system for disinfecting and sanitizing the premises.
- – Some of you may have legitimate concerns about “over-crowding,” so we are using a simple RSVP system where you can “reserve” your seat (or seats for family groups) for the 11:00 am service by calling the church office and leaving a message (407-438-6100) or by filling the form below.
Here’s What You Can Do:
- Wear a protective mask or face covering (we have them available if you don’t have your own)
- Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others
- Please stay home if you are symptomatic or if you have a fever, cough, or have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis within the last 14 days.